Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall colors










We've been enjoying some nice weather lately and I must say that fall is much prettier when the sun is shining and the weather is warmer! We had a nice weekend at the lake and came home early on Sunday for my nephew's birthday. Carson did not have school on Monday so we took our last trip of the year to the zoo and the boys and I had a great time. In some ways I miss having those afternoons to go somewhere fun with the kids. Anyways, I will enjoy throwing the baseball around with Carson, walking to the bus stop with Caleb and chasing my dog in the yard until we get slammed with our lovely winter.

3 comments:

Greg and Tanya said...

Looks like your family does a lot of little outtings! So awesome!

Very glad we got to see you yesterday!
Tanya :)

Marge said...

Great pics, Cynthia! I need a copy of the one with both boys to take with me to Calif.
Mom

Jess said...

I love these pics!! You do such a great job of giving your boys memorable and fun experiences together!