Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had some beautiful weather to enjoy this weekend which was a real bonus. We were not able to go to the lake but rather stayed home and I did some things with the boys I haven't had time to do lately like go to the library and also go to their favorite store at the mall. We also saw Toy Story 3 finally which we all loved. On Sunday we had thanksgiving at Chris's parents and then I went with Stacey and Dan to the corn maze. On Monday we went to the Bomber game and sat in the sun and enjoyed the excitement of the game with the boys. I have no pictures of any of this which is sorta strange and a good reminder that I should be carrying my camera around in my purse!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds like a special day. Miss you cousin!!