Saturday, March 7, 2009





A month-yikes! I was kinda waiting for some pictures my mom has on her camera but that's a bad excuse. I'm glad it's March but nothing has really changed in terms of weather. Spring is closer as we turned the clocks forward. To me that means Chris gets home and it's still light. The highlight of February was my baby's 2nd birthday. We had family over and enjoyed the whirlwind of supper, presents and cake. I actually made the cake which was quite hilarious but hey I tried! This is such a cool time for a toddler. Caleb is a joy to watch and be around. First of all he's adorable and the things he says shock and amaze me and keep me in stitches! They say 2 1/2 is when they get more defiant so I will enjoy this time while it lasts. Caleb pees on the potty no problem so we are encouraging it but not pushing it. We've been down this road before and know how difficult it is but Caleb seems to understand how it works. It's funny to see Carson help him. The two of them are interacting in a whole new way and is sweet and frustrating. They play nice sometimes but also fight alot. They are becoming quite the tag team of whiners. Over all it is actually a delight to watch them grow and learn and I must admit that I am growing quite comfortable in my role as "mom". I can't believe Carson will soon be in kindergarten! Next week we have our meetings at 2 different schools but we lean more towards the french school. What a huge decision this feels like! Chris is always busy at work and has built an extra service bay in the back of Autotown as they are very busy with their service department. We have also begun a renovation project in our main bathroom and hope it goes smoothly. It was time to get rid of the burgundy fixtures and take it into 2009. Always things to do. While Chris stays busy at work I try to keep the boys busy with lots of playdates with great friends. That's what keeps me sane is spending time with other moms. Well, that's it for now as I hear screaming and will interject with a nap for Caleb. Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Greg and Tanya said...

We will have to make a visit to your place. Sounds like you have done so many things to your house -must be so much fun to decorate!!

Happy birthday Caleb!!

Tanya :)

Jess said...

Kindergarten, 2nd birthday, potty training...Wow! Your boys are growing up so fast!! How does that happen?! :) I love your description of your boys and how they interact with each other. Now we just need to find a way to get us up there for a visit so that I don't have to imagine what you are describing! I'd love to set up a playdate! :)

And please show pics of your renovation as it progresses! I'd love to see it!