Hello from Winterpeg. I got a laugh today as I did some research for Kindergarten and bus service. It said that the bus is only cancelled when the temperature reaches -45 or colder. Wow we are a hearty bunch. I talked to my good friend who recently moved back to England and they just had a big dump of snow and basically everything shut down. Well, we may be hearty but even we are getting a little tired of the cold. I feel bad saying that since I was lucky enough to get a 2 week break from it but it is getting annoying and so is this bad cold I can't seem to shake. Anyways, that's it about the weather. I wanted to quickly post a video of the boys singing their daddy's commercial. Autotown recently started a new ad campaign on several radio stations and the song is quite catchy! We often hear it throughout the day and the boys enjoy singing it around the house. Sometimes I have to remind myself how priceless things are because you get so used to hearing things all day. Caleb turns 2 in a few weeks and is talking really well. It's special when your kid says "I love you too mommy!" So here's a taste of my boy's and their cuteness.
4 comments:
Too cute.
We need a family theme song, too :)
AH! That is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! I love it!
Oh my goodness! They are too cute!!!! Chris should hire them for his next ad! :)
Crazy about the cold weather there!!!! Yikes!
Priceless...love the "almost Caleb, almost." Awesome
Post a Comment