I haven't been able to update this blog because I've been to cold! Honestly, 2 or 3 weeks of -40c temperature is just not right. And it continues to stay cold into Christmas week. The roads are icy and busy and it's very miserable going out running errands and shopping. The kids have been sick again and continue to cough miserably, I hope they will be ok for the holidays. Mostly we stick to home but have had a few nice outings and starting tomorrow we will keep busy until Boxing Day. Carson had a little program at preschool today, so cute. My mom had a great program for the kids a while back that they loved and tomorrow Carson and I are going to "Franklin's Christmas" . It'll be nice to do something special with just him and Caleb will enjoy the attention he gets from my mom. We look forward to Christmas and enjoying the excitement of the kids. It makes it fun. Then right after the new year we are heading to Cancun for 2 weeks with the kids so we really look forward to that. We are going where the deals led us and are staying at a family resort with a big pirate ship waterpark. So we'll have some great pics to post shortly and in the meantime Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Friday, December 19, 2008
I haven't been able to update this blog because I've been to cold! Honestly, 2 or 3 weeks of -40c temperature is just not right. And it continues to stay cold into Christmas week. The roads are icy and busy and it's very miserable going out running errands and shopping. The kids have been sick again and continue to cough miserably, I hope they will be ok for the holidays. Mostly we stick to home but have had a few nice outings and starting tomorrow we will keep busy until Boxing Day. Carson had a little program at preschool today, so cute. My mom had a great program for the kids a while back that they loved and tomorrow Carson and I are going to "Franklin's Christmas" . It'll be nice to do something special with just him and Caleb will enjoy the attention he gets from my mom. We look forward to Christmas and enjoying the excitement of the kids. It makes it fun. Then right after the new year we are heading to Cancun for 2 weeks with the kids so we really look forward to that. We are going where the deals led us and are staying at a family resort with a big pirate ship waterpark. So we'll have some great pics to post shortly and in the meantime Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment