Don't you feel like Christmas is just around the corner? Only 2 months away already! Maybe it's because we're doing so much shopping around on line these days. I guess for me that's good since it's nearly impossible taking my guys to the store lately. Caleb has been a handful lately with a lot of screaming going on and a lot of headaches for me. Changing, dressing, eating and everything in between ends in a temper tantrum. That was earlier in the week and now yesterday and today he's been great. Strange. Maybe he's getting his molars. It's tough at this age, hopefully it's just a stage because it's not fun being a mom when you're surrounded by screams all day.
Last week my sister came along with us and helped me take the kids to the Manitoba Children's museum. We had tons of fun and the kids enjoyed it. This week we've had 3 playdates which is probably what will get us through the winter this year. Carson has a great friend in preschool and now so do I and I am really grateful to meet new people. Not too much going on right now but next week I look forward to the Celine Dion concert and dressing up the boys for Halloween. I will update next week with those cute pics and in the meantime here's a pic of thanksgiving with my family in Steinbach and a few sample shots of a photo shoot in our neighbor's yard.
1 comment:
The pics of the boys on the farm equipment reminds me of the old days on Oma and Opa's farm... Oh I miss those times... Walked through any wheat fields lately? ;)
Post a Comment