I don't know where kids get their energy from! I've been keeping the kids busy at parks and with friends and they just don't crash! Chris and I on the other hand...no problem! Chris has been pretty tired this week. I'm not used to seeing him so drained as he usually just goes and goes! This week he got possession of his new building and he's been crazy all week getting organized. The kids and I had fun checking out the new digs this week and Carson has been very curious about all the new happenings. The other day he wanted to know who the owner was and if it was Andres (a guy that works for Chris) I said, "No, Daddy is the owner." "What?" he said "Daddy is the owner? Wow, he must have a really important job!" And now he asks "Is that a KIA, is that a KIA" as we drive around. So funny. He told Chris when we were there the other day that he was "reporting for duty" but I doubt he's ready cuz he said his favorite part of the new place was this broken umbrella he found among the toys they have there. Then we try to get Caleb to say "See ya in a Kia" and he thinks it's hilarious to say "See ya in a Priya" What a monkey-we may have to hold off on his commercials just.
Anyways, here's some pics of tubing at the lake last weekend and the kids having fun and then some pics of the new building that I took the other night.
1 comment:
Hi Guys,
Even though I see you often and talk to you daily I love to look at your blog. So, keep it up!!!!
I'm so proud of you. When I see the pics of the new dealership I remember how it all started...... a trailer on Pembina.......
I find myself noticing Kia's too.
Love you!!
Mom
Post a Comment