Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Fun






It certainly is a busy time of year and it seems as though we have something up most nights which makes for a messed up schedule for the boys. But my boys are like never tired and even when it's late Carson is more concerned to catch NHL on t.v. than to go to bed so as cute as that is, it has been a pain to get him to fall asleep when he has visions of hockey pucks dancing in his head. You should have seen him the other day at Canadian Tire, I thought he was going to have a heart attack he was so excited to see all of the hockey paraphernalia. Not too tough to buy him Christmas presents but Caleb on the other hand is a lot harder. Not sure if you have this problem but I give all my ideas or things on his list to the family members who ask me what to get and then I have no more ideas left! Don't forget Caleb has everything that Carson has already gotten like hot wheels and stuff and seriously can I fit any more toys in my house? So anyway, just as I think I am finished shopping I realize I have 1 small thing for Caleb and that's it. That simply will not do so I guess I better get back out there!! I promised my fam that I would put up pics from our wonderful gathering a week and a half ago. We always have such a great time and I am so happy at how excited the boys get to go to Uncle Harv and Aunt Bettie's. Special memories! This year it was so great to have a few new additions and we all enjoyed admiring Isaiah and his adorableness and Luke's beautiful girlfriend Natalie. Unfortunately we (ok just me) bombarded her with a million questions. But seriously she lives on an island that looks like paradise and since that is my weakness I had fun getting to know her. Thanks for putting up with me Luke and Natalie! And Carson and Dylan have such a good time together. I love the pic of the 4 of them all huddled together (around a video game of course) they looked like such buddies! I wish we did nights like that more often because we do all enjoy spending time together-I do anyway!
Last night we had Carson's christmas concert and it was fun to see him in an environment where he spends like 80 % of his little life right now. I got a decent video of it despite how far back we were and I will attempt to post it. No can do...

2 comments:

nicole said...

looks like a fun gathering! I hope you are able to enjoy this season even though things are so busy!

Jess said...

Ahhh...Christmas in Manitoba! I have such great memories of those special times. I hope we can join you again one day!

It looks like a great time was had by all. Can't believe how big your boys are getting! Wow! And they just get more handsome by the day!