Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fargo...again.











Yes, I like Fargo, a lot. I like to shop. Well, I like a deal. Since my bday was coming, I guess I thought I deserved a little fun and to do something that I enjoyed. It was a bit complicated to get organized but my mom and Stacey were on board so that was great. Chris wasn't sure if he would be able to make it but as it turned out he did and we had some wonderful family time together. We stayed at the Settle Inn in Fargo for 2 nights and it was a great hotel with a waterpark and it was brand new. We swam and shopped and did our usual rushing from store to store to fit it all in. I did get to have dinner at TGI Fridays for the first time which was absolutely awesome! We also got to go to the new zoo in Fargo which was just behind our hotel. We could practically see the animals out the window and Carson was beside himself! We were excited to get some great deals on dog food. (About 1/4 of our price)Even I got several new outfits! It's nice to have the chance to look for myself as I save this for the times we go to the States. You should have seen the great deals I got at Walmart!! When I looked at my bill and saw that the shirts I thought were 3 dollars rang through as 1 dollar it took everything not to turn the van around and head back! HAHA! Anyways, we had some great weather in Fargo (35!) while the weather back at home was terrible with severe flooding all over the city. We were fortunate in our basement but had a few shingles missing and Chris's parents had terrible flooding in their basement. Anyways, here are some pics of out weekend.

No comments: