I'm having one of those days where I do everything except what I'm supposed to be doing. Like lining up all the cans perfectly when I should be doing laundry! Ha, I'm exaggerating but I am in a weird state. It shouldn't be so hard to pack us up with bathing suits for a week but for some reason it is and I was looking so forward to it and now I'm just stressed. This shirt or this shirt...I'm crazy I know. Instead I'm going through an endless pile of Carson's coloring papers and having to throw stuff out because the pile was getting out of control in my kitchen. I am really looking forward to the next few days when I will not have to agonize over what to make for supper! I guess I hate to leave my house in a mess, or come back to one for that matter so everything ends up coming down to the last few days. And I thought Christmas was busy!
Anyways, we had a nice Christmas and it was fun to watch the kids enjoy themselves. They also had a few crazy moments from the late nights and stuff. We really didn't do a whole lot. Sometimes I feel like for the most part the days are just the same. Even on Christmas Eve before a nice big supper, we still wind up eating Kraft Dinner for lunch! It seems silly but there is no magical rest from poop and tantrums on Christmas Day! But in between that there are definitely some special moments. So with that said, here are a few pics from the last few weeks.
2 comments:
When I was in school for "decor" the teacher gave us a great idea for all the pictures that kids draw for their mommies. In the hallway she bought a big picture frame for each child. When they brought a new picture home she placed it in the frame so that they could all enjoy it. Her kids loved to see that mommy displayed their art.
Have fun on your holidays!
Tanya :)
I hope you managed to get the packing done and the house put together before you left for your big trip. I hope you have a wonderful time escaping the snow and frigid temperatures! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment