Wednesday, November 18, 2009



We're enjoying some great weather over here as we push closer to the end of November. I've been trying to do things that are much more pleasant when there is no snow and ice. I've gotten several Christmas presents and the lists and organized events are starting to form. There's always so much to do in this season yet all I'd really like to do is pack my bikini! Yes, I'm a bit obsessed but as I look at the webcam for the resort we're going to I can't help but be excited. These longing gazes are especially helpful as I deal with my 2 year old who is a whole bunch of fun lately. It makes for a long day but with this weather being able to go outside and stuff has been a big help. Here's a few pics from bike rides on the driveway.

No comments: