Saturday, October 10, 2009





Ok, I can't stand to look at the pictures of the boys in their bathing suits anymore cuz it depresses me now that our yard is full of snow! Yes snow, and tons of it on October 9th. And lucky me the boys are begging me to take them outside to play in it-Yipee! As Carson just said, "Good thing God made snow for us-it's great!
It's weird now to wake up on a Saturday and have Carson around in the morning. I guess I'm getting used to the school routine. I still have a bit of a hard time getting a whole lot accomplished in those few hours. I get so nervous if I'm out to get home on time to meet the bus. It is helpful to grocery shop with just one kid though! I honestly haven't been doing too much lately. I leave the busy stuff up to Chris and just make suppers and practice Carson's music and do the motherly stuff. I remind myself that one day I will look back on this time and be sad it's over. Hey, you only need to potty train your kid once in his lifetime, right? Happy Thanksgiving!
The pictures are of today in the backyard, Carson on Jersey day at school, my niece, Taylor in her Bumbo on the counter and all of us with Chris's Aunt Mary at a family gathering a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

Marge said...

I know God made snow..... but did it have to fall so early?????
Love the pics!
Love you
Mom

Greg and Tanya said...

Cynthia,
Wow are you a gorgeous gal! You always looks sooooo good!
Love the updates!
Tanya ;)