Thursday, September 25, 2008

September '08



Well, Carson's getting used to preschool and I've got him pretty busy so he's always saying what are we doing tommorrow? He started a cute little "Hop to it" class this week with his friend Harvey on Tues and has music class (keyboard) on Wed. Then on Sat he'll be starting soccer which he is thrilled about and is constantly asking how many minutes until we go there. I figured I'd do things now before the snow flies. Chris and I went to Grand Forks on Sun for the day which was a nice chance for the two of us to spend some time together and a good chance to buy myself some things! We've also had parties and dinners with friends and this weekend Chris has the Bomber game Fri and I have the Sheryl Crow concert Sat. So it's nice that we've been actually going out and doing some adult things too. Caleb is learning like crazy and gives us a lot of laughs. You talk about food and he slurps his tongue and says "Mmmmm good." Or "goodie goodie" which sounds so funny. He also says "nice" alot about things he sees and is very affectionate with us. "Hug hug" and I love it when he grabs my face to pull me close and kiss me. I'm always amazed at his pronunciation because he perfectly starts and ends every word. He gives Carson a run for his money and really hurts him when Carson tries to take something away. Yikes, what's to come?? I'm a bit nervous about the fighting but when you see them play and hug and be generally lost without the other it's so special. Well, I guess that catches things up around here. I'll try to update this as often as a mother can although I have to warn you it may turn into a bit of a mother's rant at times! Or a place to brag about my boys! I'd rather post a few pics and thoughts here rather than facebook although Chris and I are there too. Oh, the crazy computer...Here's some recent pics of the boys. Carson 4 Caleb 19 months

1 comment:

Greg and Tanya said...

Hi Cynthia,
Welcome to the blogging world. I think it's pretty awesome that so many Penner's are blogging - great way to keep up with each other.
See you on Saturday!
Tanya :)